* All teachers making reservation need to do it via e-mail, providing complete itinerary of the trip. Once reservation is confirmed, changes on original reservation are accepted no later than 24 hrs. before departure.
* 50% cancellation fee applies if service is cancelled 48 hrs. before departure. (Fee waived only on emergency cases and with management approval).
* Confirmation paper need to be sign by teacher and fax back to us, if we don't receive signed confirmation be will consider the reservation cancelled.
Reinstaiment of services will be subject to equipment availability at the time of call.
*Teachers are responsible for requesting P.O. either from bookkeeper or school county.
* Reservation with no P.O. will be considered "pending" until P.O. is provided.
* Teachers paying with internal funds need to have check ready by the date of service or P.O. need to be handed to the driver.
* Teachers are responsible for parking fee at Walt Disney World Theme Parks: $16.00 per bus , unless specifies something else on the confirmation.
* Discounted rate are not refundable.
* Company is not responsible for any items left on the bus.
* For the passenger safety , tour guide seat is only for company personnel , unless driver determine otherwise.
* For the children safety , they not allow to be stand up while bus is in motion , and totally prohibited , jumping on seats , playing with the curtains , running on bus hallway and playing with seats arm rest , will be total responsibility of teachers to refrain kids of doing it. School will be responsible for repair bill if any repair need to be done.
Eating , Drinking are totally prohibited inside the bus , unless prior notification to our office.
* Our buses are equipped with DVD , CD Player , Pa System , and teachers need to bring their own movies or music. We check our electronics equipment everyday before departure , if malfunction occur , it won’t be an issue for transportation refund or discount.
* Children safety is our major concern , if complain need to be made about driver behavior , please call dispatch immediately at: 321- 229-3186.
American Motorcoaches Inc. has developed this Web site for you, to make it easy for you to do business with us. We want to give you useful information, day or night, wherever you are.
To learn more about how well we're doing with our Web site so we can
continually improve and provide you with better service,
we keep track of how many visitors we have, when they visit,
and where they come from (their domain name, such as google.com, yahoo.com, etc.).
We don't capture any personal information such as your name, address,
or phone number unless you give it to us. We receive and record only the personal
information you specifically provide -- for example, when you made a reservation.
We keep all personal information secure and use it for only the stated purpose
and as explained here. We may use your personal information to customize your
content, to fulfill your requests, and to contact you about new offerings and
events at the Web site.
You may visit anonymously or you may identify yourself when you made a reservation or send us an email. We welcome you either way, and we'll honor your privacy and safeguard any information you give us as outlined here.
American Motorcoaches Inc. may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.